Calming Waters Skin Care Pricing
Calming Waters Facial are customized to your skin needs. We use a beautiful skin care line that is natural, aromatherapy based, and paraben free. Our skin care line is formulated for all skin types’ regardless of gender, ethnicity, or condition.
All Calming Waters Facials start with cleansing and include exfoliation, steam, extraction if needed, an eye treatment using botanicals to firm, tone, and fade dark circles, a mask, and finishing products.
At Calming Waters Skin Care we believe in giving each client the quality time they need, so relax and enjoy the time we have reserved especially for you.
We have a variety of facials depending on your needs. Below is the list of our facials. You can find complete descriptions of our facials here,
- 45 Minute Facial: Perfect for those with limited time! $80
- Calming Waters Facial: A full facial customized to the specific needs of your skin. $95
- Calming Waters Microdermabrasion/European Facial: This is microdermabrasion combined with a full European facial. $105
- Calming Waters Signature Facial: Our most luxurious full facial. A full facial upgraded with a custom Norwegian seaweed Mask and a professional Retinol Complex or Vitamin C serum. $130
- Lactic Peel Facial: $115
- Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial: $165
- NuFace Lifting & Firming Treatment: A low level relaxing and soothing micro-current is massaged over your face to tone and lift facial muscles. This can be added to any facial. $20
- Intensive Retinol Serum Concentrate Treatment: this lightweight treatment is recommended for skin aged by time or sun. It leaves skin looking younger and more vibrant within 24 to 72 hours. It can be added to any facial. $20
- Intensive Vitamin C Serum Concentrate Treatment: this treatment is recommended for sun-damaged skin, dry, lackluster skin, and post-procedure skin. Skin appears more luminous, youthful, and supple with 24 hours. It can be added to any facial. $20
- Paraffin Treatment for Hands or Feet: leaves skin on your hands or feet incredibly soft and supple. This can be added to any facial except an Express Facial. $15
- AHA Treatment for Hands or Feet: acts as a peel for your hands or feet. It exfoliates the skin and reduces roughness, leaving the skin radiant and more youthful-looking. This can be added to any facial except an Express Facial. $20 for hands, $25 for feet.
Microdermabrasion is a popular alternative to laser resurfacing, chemical peels, or plastic surgery. This non-invasive procedure smoothes and rejuvenates the skin. It uses an exfoliating diamond tip on the face, mixing gentle abrasion with suction to remove the dead outer layer of the skin. This reveals younger, healthier-looking skin.
Our microdermabrasion treatment includes a deep-pore facial cleansing, microdermabrasion, a hydrating, calming mask, and an application of moisturizer with sunscreen. The treatment leaves your skin radiant and rejuvenated. $85
This is microdermabrasion combined with a full European facial. This treatment includes deep pore cleansing, microdermabrasion, relaxing massage for face, neck, décolleté and shoulders, followed by a customized serum and a hydrating, calming mask. $105
Remove unwanted hair safely. We take great care to ensure your experience is as comfortable as possible. There are many benefits to waxing versus other forms of hair removal. It is a long lasting method to remove large amounts of hair at one time. As waxing is performed over time, hair growth is diminished. We carefully prepare the skin leaving it conditioned, smooth, and soft.
- Full Leg – $70
- Half Leg – $45
- Bikini – $40
- Back – $60
- Full Arm – $40
- Underarm – $20
- Hand – $10
- Brows – $20
- Lip – $15
- Chin – $15
- Full Face – $40 (Does not include brow design)
- Full Face With Brows – $50
- Stomach – $15
- Chest – $30